Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Kickass Proxy

Return to Open Discussions

Kickass Proxy

For friends who do not own Rock House instructional products but participate in activities on the site or are interested in learning more

Kickass Proxy

Postby meganhumbert12 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:30 am

The kickass torrent website had a huge amount of subscribers, but after it was shut offline, finding the right replacement for kickass has been problematic for the users. When several Kickass Proxy sites came into being, the users were excited and began using those. Though from your country these mirror sites can be banned, these can be unblocked using the proxies.
meganhumbert12

Re: Kickass Proxy

Postby RoyFollman » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:23 am

If to use the proxy always, will be opened the access to almost any website. This is a relatively new and very useful programs. I found out about them on https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/ and I really was surprised of the number of possibilities. A residential proxy is an intermediary that uses an IP address provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP), not a data center. And this surprised me a lot. Now I'm always looking for some new things in the IT field because it brings a lot of benefits.
RoyFollman

Postby Vivian9 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 am

But how does proxy works?.... and there are also so many different variants and I don't know what to choose.... What is the best resource for buying these proxies?
Last edited by Vivian9 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivian9

Postby ChrisGH » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:11 am

The point is that no one can track you by the IP or MAC address. It works like this. You connect to the proxy, and proxy then connects to the required site. And yes, it's worth it, especially if you are using a residential proxy from this proxy server. To summarize, you will have complete anonymity.
ChrisGH

Return to Open Discussions