Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Why do teenagers like to use a vape?

Return to Gear 411

Why do teenagers like to use a vape?

Tony Pasko's Gear 411 is all about helping you with your gear and helping you get the most out of your equipment.

Why do teenagers like to use a vape?

Postby liamliam0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:01 am

Because they are teenagers and they like to do things they know will give adults a sandy ****y. Many teenagers smoke and drink and screw around but all anyone seems to be worried about is teenagers vaping.

Seriously, on a planet that is supposed to be over 4 billion years old and has had teenagers since not long after the first humans appeared you would think that by now someone would have figured it out.

Stop drawing attention to it. No one ever complained about teenagers smoking in the days before vaping the way they do now about teenagers vaping.

Most of them are doing it for the attention. The more adults and the media rail against them the more likely they are to stick with it. Just be thankful they are not smoking or banging the cougar next door.
liamliam0

Re: Why do teenagers like to use a vape?

Postby daniellee8 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:49 am

It is all about fashion I guess, vaping is a very popular trend among youth and everybody wants to be a part of it .. My younger cousin is juuling all the time, I personally enjoy a disposable vape pod like salt stick .
daniellee8

Return to Gear 411