Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Support in the field of industrial automation

Return to Ask Anthony

Support in the field of industrial automation

Accomplished teenage musicians here to help younger community members rock.

Support in the field of industrial automation

Postby Kaka9234 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:40 am

The processes of implementing modern technologies and products may not be an easy matter. Contact the company www.amister.pl. Industrial automation, programming and much more.
Kaka9234

Re: Support in the field of industrial automation

Postby JoanneFraser » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Aww, thanks for the advice.
JoanneFraser

Postby Kellir » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:17 pm

I totally agree with you. And I also think that the processes of implementing modern technology and products can be a challenge. I use a production line where small components need to be directed so that they can be properly fed into another part of the manufacturing process. And you have to keep track all the time. The difficulty is that you have to keep track of the bowl feeders. It's very difficult. You can't make any mistakes. But I like this job. And who, if not us, will drive scientific and technological progress.
Kellir

Postby Lymanara » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:58 am

Kellir wrote:I totally agree with you. And I also think that the processes of implementing modern technology and products can be a challenge. I use a production line where small components need to be directed so that they can be properly fed into another part of the manufacturing process. And you have to keep track all the time. The difficulty is that you have to keep track of the bowl feeders. It's very difficult. You can't make any mistakes. But I like this job. And who, if not us, will drive scientific and technological progress.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely buy it.
Lymanara

Postby RaptorAnt » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:32 pm

Can someone recommend a good site that sells industrial automation equipment?
RaptorAnt

Postby Ceraso » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 pm

I bought a couple a years ago some PLCs that were pretty decent in quality overall, but unfortunately I didn’t note down the site from where I got them, neither can I remember the name, sorry about that. Your best bet would be to ask around or search online for industrial automation sites and see if they have something that you’re looking for, that’s what I did the first time as well and I found what I needed for my factory.
Ceraso

Postby GavinBall » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:33 am

Ceraso wrote:I bought a couple a years ago some PLCs that were pretty decent in quality overall, but unfortunately I didn’t note down the site from where I got them, neither can I remember the name, sorry about that. Your best bet would be to ask around or search online for industrial automation sites and see if they have something that you’re looking for, that’s what I did the first time as well and I found what I needed for my factory.

Nice, just what I was looking for.
GavinBall

Return to Ask Anthony