Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Cleaning Services List-Houston House Cleaning Services

Return to Professor Jim

Cleaning Services List-Houston House Cleaning Services

Discuss the posted routines with professor Jim!

Cleaning Services List-Houston House Cleaning Services

Postby Keepit01greenmaid » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 am

Exceptional Services We Offer
Not only we are a Houston Maid Service provider company, but Keep It Green Maid Service also provides additional Cleaning service Houston such as window cleaning, laundry services, errand services, and elderly care. Other services are detailed below. Call us at 713-300-1009 or submit for a cleaning estimate. We service Houston areas and more.

Carpet Cleaning
Post Party Clean Up
Office Cleaning
House Cleaning
Maid service
Move-In/Out cleaning

Commercial and Office Cleaning Services - Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly MonthlyJanitorial Service - Weekly, Bi-Weekly, One timeMaid service - regularly scheduled or one time Laundry Services - Clean, hang and fold Disaster Clean Up Move In/Out cleaning Post Party Clean Up Top notch rated Houston green cleaning service We offer greenhouse cleaning services for Houston and surrounding areas.Custom tailor maid service and cleaning services for each house cleaning are available according to needs.
Source- https://keepit01greenmaid.tumblr.com/po ... e-cleaning
Keepit01greenmaid

Re: Cleaning Services List-Houston House Cleaning Services

Postby saeed20 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:28 am

saeed20

Postby TravisCurry » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 am

Earlier, i was not aware of these things like carpet, mattress cleaning but once i knew the importance of these things. I always call carpet cleaners once in a month for cleaning purposes.
TravisCurry

Postby CharlesHudson » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:32 am

Is your cleaning company has any experience in dealing with mold in the ceilings of the room? I am in big trouble and need someone for mold detection and mold removal in my room.
CharlesHudson

Postby StephenKates » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:51 am

When mold starts growing in your home, it can cause an array of health issues. If you spot the signs of mold growth, you can know when to call a mold testing and mold removal company in order to stop these problems in their tracks...
StephenKates

Postby CarolClark » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 am

Home cleaning does not have to be all that tough. There are simple items which you could use to clean your house and remove the worst of stains. Bissel floor and carpet cleaner i am using nowadays for cleaning and it's really giving me the best results.
CarolClark

Return to Professor Jim