Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - WHERE'S MICHAEL???

Return to Ask Michael

WHERE'S MICHAEL???

A Great Place for Beginners to Start!

WHERE'S MICHAEL???

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 am

wow, you go away for a few months and they change the entire place on you...where's Michael??? This is THIRDSTONE (cavedweller) by the way, can't get my old password or user name to work on the new site, any suggestions???

Re: WHERE'S MICHAEL???

Postby jimbo295 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:25 am

lol Good question. Im not sure where he is. I used to be on the street team here way back when him and i was around. Good ol times. Guessing we jsut all got busy with life, just as ive been really busy and decided hey I wanted to check back in here. Hope all is going well with everyone here!
jimbo295

Postby THIRDSTONE » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 am

I know he has to still be around, I seen some of his posts. The site looks nice, but I see a lot of the posts are missing thier body.
THIRDSTONE

Postby CraigDawson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:55 am

You have to know your user name to get the new password. As per the australian writing service, many of the people are forgot their password and can't access their account. It is better to give an easy password to remember it.
CraigDawson

Postby WayneMiller » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:42 pm

This is the great event! I would like to be there the next time to share my experience with best adult cams so thank you very much for your announces! Such the great content!
WayneMiller

Return to Ask Michael