Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Why is the DVD missing from my Master Blues Guitar book?

Return to The Blues

Why is the DVD missing from my Master Blues Guitar book?

Dedicated to that soulful feeling deep down in all of us!

Why is the DVD missing from my Master Blues Guitar book?

Postby MaartenValentin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi all,

I bought "Master Blues Guitar" - A complete course because I thought this would be an awesome christmas gift for my brother.

On top its says: "2DVDS on 1 High Density Disc". Below it says: "Over Two Hours of Video". Inside it says: "The DVD that comes with this book matches..."

So here is my question: why the hell is there no DVD? There isn't even a dvd sleeve on the inside. So I called the manager of a local music store. He has the book there, also no DVD. Seems like Rock House is selling half ass products, and I am NOT happy about this. I thought I found the perfect christmas present, this is a big letdown.

Hopefully someone can come up with an explanation :evil:
MaartenValentin

Re: Why is the DVD missing from my Master Blues Guitar book?

Postby michael38 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 am

I don't think so people know about in the details but as you explain it here they know it. I already get information from westerncapecollege.com about it so I know before all of them.
michael38

Postby mikorapoh » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Carpet is now present in every home. Be it winter or summer, an attractive best carpet cleaner always makes a home look beautiful. If you have a carpet, it is also important to keep it well-maintained.
mikorapoh

Postby Joseph638 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:46 am

Master blue guitar books are a perfect gift for a music lover. You can gift this complete book on some ones birthday to make them feel special. The aussie essay reviews is the first choice of students when it comes about writing skills. I order this guitar book for my brother and he really like this.
Joseph638

Postby goalken » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 pm

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment! temple run 3
goalken

Return to The Blues