It is not uncommon that a QuickBooks user faces the QuickBooks compatibility with windows 10 issue. When a software is updated to a newer version, it may stop working with other applications or programs that previously it was compatible with. Various compatibility issues have been detected between QuickBooks and Windows 10.
Some of the QuickBooks Windows 10 Compatible issues that lead to QuickBooks not working with Windows 10 problem are -
• When a user uses a new account, that account is considered invalid by QuickBooks.
• Another QuickBooks not working with Windows 10 issue is that QB, especially QuickBooks Enterprise 2014, continuously crashes in Windows 10.
• Problems occur with company file features. Menus lose clarity, borders become unclear, etc. Even difficulty in opening company file may occur.
• QB pdf driver fails to work with Windows 10.
• Program lock-ups can occur with QuickBooks becoming unresponsive.
• Functionality of QuickBooks integrations might get reduced.
• Features such as spell check may freeze the screen.
• Multiple users may not be able to work simultaneously in QuickBooks.
Older QuickBooks versions face compatibility problems with Windows 10, which result in QuickBooks not working with Windows 10 issue.
If you are facing QuickBooks not working with Windows 10 issue, you should contact Accountant Squad by calling QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-888-502-0363.