Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Your poor implementaion of Website

Return to The Blues

Your poor implementaion of Website

Dedicated to that soulful feeling deep down in all of us!

Your poor implementaion of Website

Postby Ronin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:57 am

It follows a "Field of Dreams" format as it embraces "if we build it, they will come" Not very well though out.. search engine not very functional. I own several Rock House DVD courses... directing me to website for additional downloads, for example, but website is not accommodating to needs. Instead, you seem overly focused on marketing collateral. I like your stated intentions.. dedication to learning.. but my critique of website is this: It's a good idea, but a bad implementation. You have to earn my "dollar votes" for your success. Thanks for reading this far. :evil:
Ronin

Re: Your poor implementaion of Website

Postby martinherry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:37 am

Are you tired of spending long and tedious hours on never ending research in order to find that one perfect resource for online assignment help? GotoAssignmentHelp.com is here to alleviate your academic stress and support you in completing all your assignments, essays and dissertation. We under our assignment help Australia and Australia assignment help services offer quality homework help, dissertation help and online assignment help to students so that they get quality Australian assignment help 24/7.
martinherry

Re: Your poor implementaion of Website

Postby YasmineRiley » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:41 am

Really the amazing efforts are putting for this blog for sharing the amazing videos and articles with us through this the Rock House blog and writemyessay4me reviews provides unique work. I found all kinds of study including music, video, education on this blog and really impressed by the efforts.
YasmineRiley

Return to The Blues