cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - I love books, so I love

Return to Music Theory

I love books, so I love

To broaded your musical intellect! Don't be afraid

I love books, so I love

Postby ylq » Wed May 13, 2020 8:35 pm

I love books, so I love reading. Everyone has read the book more or less, some people use the "eyes" to read the book, as if they are just watching and playing; some people use the "heart" to read the book, as if they want to put the book on the heart; some people use the "heart" "Reading, it seems that you want to put the book in your heart; some people are idle when they are free, so they spend their time with books; some people read books every day regardless of everything, as if they have to eat every day, once they do n��t eat , You will be hungry in your stomach. I like reading very much, just because I am young and I still do n��t understand many books, so I often read and read. For example, I do n��t read a thick book in order from beginning to end, but turn a few pages here, a few pages there, and select the content that I think is interesting and understandable. In this way, sometimes read along, and sometimes read backwards. For this reason, my father often "praises" me and says, "My daughter is the highest level in the world." In fact, I know in my heart that my father is clearly sarcasm! The content in the book can often bring people "seven feelings". In the book, you can often see the whole process of life and death. I have read a book, the actor is a living treasure, often make me laugh, laugh until the stomach hurts or can not stop Parliament Cigarettes. But the story changes, for some reason, from a lovely living treasure to a person who is sad and melancholic all day long, thinking of illness, when I saw the description of the text, I suddenly burst into tears, worrying about whether he would have an accident. The plot in the book is as beautiful as acting, but life is like a drama, and drama is like life. Perhaps the book is about people's bumpy lives mokingusacigarettes.com. When I first started reading, I didn't have any interest in the content of the book, but for writing or writing a blackboard newspaper. Over time, I was deeply attracted and infected by the colorful world and all kinds of characters in the book. From the article "Thank you good mother", I saw a little painter The sofas and walls in the house are regarded as "painting paper". Although it is not beautiful, in the mother's mind, the child's painting is always the most beautiful. This made me understand the deep feelings of my parents for their children, and at the same time that I should respect my parents. From the article "Don't let us hold our heads up" Marlboro Red, I saw a school teacher who, because he hated iron and steel against a lagging student, had no intention of hurting the student's self-esteem. I understand that people can get along with each other, and to be able to compare hearts and respect each other. A good book is a treasure, a good article is a beacon, it teaches me to learn, to teach me to be a man, so that I can grow up healthily, and make me feel more It's the joy of life.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
ylq

Re: I love books, so I love

Postby AleksShamles » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:51 am

Naisten terveys on erittäin tärkeää suojella. Älä unohda matkoja lääkäriin ja älä yritä parantaa itseäsi. Tietenkin viime vuonna oli vaikea päästä klinikalle. Mutta voit tilata lääkkeitä, jotka auttavat sinua https://online-apteekki.com/geneerinen-diflucan/ verkossa ilman reseptiä. Tässä tapauksessa säästät aikaa ja rahaa ja saat silti laadukkaan työkalun.
AleksShamles

Return to Music Theory