Disable Automatic Updates on Windows 10for installing security and system updates. We tried it on Windows 10 Pro 1803 and the tool has been tested to support Windows 10 1809 as well. Now learn this how to use WUB on Windows 10 to block updates.
- Download Windows Update Blocker. (Size: 421KB)
- Extract the download file to the desired location.
- Run the Wub.exe file and allow the program to make changes.
- To block automatic Windows Updates, Click on “Disable Service”.
- Click on the tick mark the “Protect Service Settings” option. This prevents uncontrolled change.
- Now, Click “Apply Now”.
Learn more: https://windowssolutionsonline.wordpress.com/2020/06/18/how-to-stop-windows-10-update-in-progress-blue-screen/