Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - How to Enter GTA 5 Cheats on PS4 / PS3

Return to Open Discussions

How to Enter GTA 5 Cheats on PS4 / PS3

For friends who do not own Rock House instructional products but participate in activities on the site or are interested in learning more

How to Enter GTA 5 Cheats on PS4 / PS3

Postby michellepattison » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 am

GTA 5 cheats on the PS4 and PS3 can be activated and used in two different ways. You can either:

Use the digital pad (d-pad) and buttons on your PS3 / PS4 controller to enter the cheat code you want to use
Dial specific numbers using the in-game cell phone cheats.
The button combination cheat codes are listed below. Any GTA 5 cheat, whether entered using the traditional button method or the phone number method, must be activated during gameplay to work.
Note that using cheats will disable Trophies for your gaming session and you'll need to either reload your game or reset your console in order to bring them back. For this reason we recommend that you save your progress before using any.

Also, ensure you enter the button commands relatively quickly (and during gameplay) for the cheat code to work.
There is no money cheat in story mode or GTA Online. It is impossible to get unlimited money using any kind of code.
usps tracking
Enjoy your life :) gta 5 cheats
michellepattison

Re: How to Enter GTA 5 Cheats on PS4 / PS3

Postby AndArst » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:32 pm

Haven't even thought that cheating still is a thing. I thought that all the modern games are properly protected from it.
AndArst

Postby JoWee » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:59 pm

That's common knowledge that GTA 5 requires a good internet connection. Hence, a gamer needs a fine router to play and enjoy. The router you use is able to influence your gaming a lot. That's why if you lose, you are not to blame. This is bad hardware. Check out this review if you want to get the best router.
JoWee

Postby simplejack » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:30 pm

The story mode is great and I enjoyed it so much. I think Rockstar did a really great job to keep online mode alive and add so much content but there are too many cheaters in GTA online thanks to Epic games.

Overall GTA V is so fun and there is a lot of things you can do in this game. Now I play this free fire mobile on my PC.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mobile-legends-pc/index.html
simplejack

Postby Kaban » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:58 pm

It's so dull to play with cheats. The game is really interested without them. Just spend some time on earning money there
Kaban

Postby BillShiphr » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:01 am

Thanks a lot for your recommendation, I am going to try some cheats on my PS4. As for cheats, I have one question, maybe someone could help me here. Is the using of boosting service in CS cheating or I can do it officially? I just want to try it, and maybe you guys could help me won't the Vavle ban me for that.
BillShiphr

Postby asad664 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:53 pm

You're so pubg mobile android hileleri do not think I've truly read anything like this before. So nice to discover someone with some unique thoughts on this topic. apex legends hile satın al
asad664

Postby asad664 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Good post. I absolutely appreciate this website. Keep it up! totobo
asad664

Return to Open Discussions